-
November 10th, 2000, 05:03 AM
#21
Inactive Member
reminds me of a spike going through a slug.......yeeeeeshhh *L
..........grace
-
November 10th, 2000, 07:52 AM
#22
Inactive Member
Is what I hated saying at the religious school I went to as a child
Tangled.....
-
November 10th, 2000, 08:01 AM
#23
Inactive Member
Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive...
Vagina.......
(willow made me say it!!!)
-
November 10th, 2000, 02:10 PM
#24
Inactive Member
childbirth..........*wince* hehehe......
.........bridge
-
November 10th, 2000, 04:41 PM
#25
Inactive Member
oreos, i ate a hunderd b4
tongue ring
-
November 11th, 2000, 12:40 AM
#26
HB Forum Owner
Over troubled water *hearing my grans voice singin* *grinz*
ounces
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
November 11th, 2000, 12:54 AM
#27
Inactive Member
I'd like to announce you can bounce an ounce of butter....
Popcorn *pop* ! !
-
November 11th, 2000, 01:17 AM
#28
Inactive Member
an irritant that tastes unbelievably good, but gives me the shits! *p
.........................fossil *G
-
November 11th, 2000, 01:25 AM
#29
Inactive Member
grandpa!
grandma...
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
November 11th, 2000, 01:27 AM
#30
Inactive Member
Too much make up and bad breath...
mint
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks